Saturday, September 6, 2008

Crazy Train

All I can say is that life has been crazy. We are still living in a hotel waiting for our house to be finished. They FINALLY started construction two days ago. The bill came in from the restoration crew and they charged us $10,000 dollars. Yes $10,000 dollars. They are CRAZY if they think they deserve that much money to rip out wet flooring and carpet while they destroyed our cabinets and other belongings.....


I am completely tired of hotel living. The vacation was fun for a while, but to be honest I am ready to be back to reality. September 3 was the 1 month anniversary of my mama's death. I was really hoping things would be somewhat back to normal by then...boy was I wrong. School is very trying. I absolutely love it, but it takes so much of my time i feel like I am neglecting my husband and child. I was warned in the beginning it would be like this, but for some reason I really did not want to believe them.


I really miss posting on my blog on a regular basis, but once we are back in the house I think it will become routine again. I miss you all and look forward to catching you up on our CRAZY life!

1 comments:

Christina said...

Hey girl - nice to get a post from you! I think I'm speaking from all of us readers when I say, "We miss your postings!" :-)