Saturday, September 6, 2008

Two Year Check Up





Although it has been almost three weeks ago, Nick had his two year check up. It is so hard to believe that this little man is two already. Time really does fly by. I absolutely love our pediatrician Dr. Young. Not only is she very professional, but she has children of her own. this make me feel much more comfortable when she can tell me things that are up with my child. Nick loves her. She gives him a new book every time we see her. Nick had lost a little weight since the last visit, so Dr. Young suggested spicing up his potatoes with a little sour cream and butter as well as a few other tips. She also said it is time to switch toothpastes and start introducing Flinstone vitamins. I am very excited about that. I was a little sad to learn that we will not see Dr. Young until Nick is three years old, unless of course Nick is sick. This really saddens me to think my little boy is that old already. Thanks Dr. Young for the great pointers along the way!

2 comments:

Sarah D said...

His Dr looks really young. IS she Doogie Howser's little sister??

Dawn said...

We unfortunately know our pediatrician and pharmacist too well. Our kids are seemingly always sick.