Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Update

Yesterday I took my final in my clinical calculations class. The moment I turned my test in, I felt a huge relief lift off of my shoulders. I felt like I did fantastic.

My teacher called today to inform me that I got an A on the final. I cannot believe it. Not only did I do well on my final, but I am able to spend as much time with my mom as I want. I am so happy for my class to be over.

I also want to let everyone know about my mom. She has been in a little bit of pain the past day or so. When Hospice came in today we asked for some pain meds to alleviate the pain. She is finally resting peacefully. I have not seen her this at peace for months. Although it tugs at my heart, it fills me with joy at the same time. I am so glad to know she is comfortable right now. I will try to keep you updated as things change over the next few days. Thanks again for all your support!

11 comments:

Jess said...

Congrats on your test! That's fantastic!

Thanks for the update.... Praying for you and your family.

Nancy said...

Congrats on your A!!!
It's nice hearing that your class is finally over.
Please remember that you have many people out here praying for you and your family.

Anja said...

Contratulation Amanda!!
What a personal success for you in such a heart breaking time you are in!

Stay strong!

Greetings from Germany

Aubrey said...

Glad you can finally be with your mom as much as you need to be. You take care of yourself too!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the test!!!! How wonderful!
Continuing to pray for your family.

Sarah D said...

Way to go on the test Amanda. I am sure your Mom is proud of you!

Take care. Everyone around here is still thinking of you and praying hard.

Dawn said...

Congrats to you for acing the final. And even better is the fact that now you can spend the time you need with your mom. I'm glad to hear she is currently not in pain and is peaceful. Praying and sending hugs.

joanna m said...

Congrats on your test!

Still praying for your mom and your family.

Joanna McCoy

Anonymous said...

Manda, I am so proud of you for getting an A...with everything else going on in your life. You are amazing!!

I also continue to pray for you and your mom.

Thank God that you're tests are over and now you can really spend some time helping to care for her!

Love Ya!

Jess said...

Check out my blog.... I have something for you;)

Betsy R said...

Way to go. Thanks for the update. Praying everyday for you