Thursday, July 31, 2008


Wow! I can't even imagine that I deserve another award. I am honored and blessed by the things Jess http://allthelittleflowers.blogspot.com/ had to say about me. (Wish I knew how to add a link). Jess is a really sweet person with a fantastic family that cares about everyone. She and her husband Bill really inspire me. The past year I have really struggled with who I am and how to personally find God. They have great blogs that I visit daily. I guess now it is time for me to pass the award on. There are many rules to follow:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs. (I'm breaking the rules here and just picking one)
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog
I, like Jess am going to break rule number 3 and only nominate one blog. I have been very consumed in personal matters, but try to take the time daily for myself to check out my favorite blogs. The reason I have nominated the following person is because no matter what kind of a day I am having, I know I can click on this blog and there will be something to laugh about. I nominate:
The Dorn Family at lifeisgood4.blogspot.com/. I have known the Dorns most of my life and know they are FANTASTIC people. They have a great family and their blog is definitely something to check out. Hope you enjoy the award and and pass it on to another deserving blogger.
Thanks Jess for such an honor

4 comments:

Jess said...

Thanks for the sweet words! Enjoy your award.

In our prayers always!

Christina said...

Congrats on the award! You deserve it!

I posted a reply to your comment on my blog...

DeAnn said...

Thanks for the award Amanda! I'm very surprised to say the least...now to decide who to pass it along to???

I'm glad we can make you smile :)

Take care, DeAnn

Jamee said...

Very deserving in both directions. Congrats Amanda and the Dorns.