Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Thanks for the Love

Thank you Tracie for the Bloggy-Love award. I appreciate it so much. I now have to pass this special award on to someone else.

After much thought I have decided to pass this prestigious award on to.... Jamee at www.letmetellyasomething.blogspot.com. Jamee has been a friend of mine since the fourth grade. We lived across the street from each other for years and basically grew up together. I have not been in touch with Jamee for a few years now and regret every bit of time that has passed and the things I have missed out on.
I have not been able to watch her kids grow up, or seen her achieve all that she has in the past several years.
Jamee has always been an inspiration to me. She has always let me know when I was wrong, helped me achieve my goals, and been my shoulder when I needed one to cry on.
I really miss Jamee and hope to one day regain the friendship I so cherish.
So Jamee, it is now up to you to pass on this award.
Tracie thanks again for the LOVE!

0 comments: