Wednesday, July 2, 2008

To My Stepdad

Mike:

You are an amazing person. I cannot express to you how much I appreciate all that you have done for my mom. You have been a rock and the support she needed to make it this far. I am so glad that you both found each other and were able to have at least a few great years together. I am not sure what she would have done without you. You have been so positive through this entire process. You make her comfortable, you love her, you appreciate her. For that I am so thankful.

You have let her live life for the past year and a half like she never has before. Even though you are a Cubs fan you have taken her to see as many Cardinal games as she could stand. (I am still glad I got to see you in a Cardinal hat!)

There are really no words for me to express to you how much I love you! Thank you for being so strong and loving my mom unconditionally.

Love
Amanda

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

A little something waiting for you at my blog! :-)