Sunday, July 20, 2008


(Easter 08)
Hello everyone. I am so sorry to not post something for such a long time, but I am sure you understand. Thank you Sarah for posting something last week for me. I really appreciate it.

My mom is hanging in there. She is such a fighter. She knows that there is nothing else for the doctors to do to help her, yet she continues to stay strong and focused. It is really hard to see her so weak and fragile, but I am glad I get to spend this time with her. She is an amazing person. I will continue to keep all of you posted on a more regular basis as my summer session of classes is winding down and I will get to spend more time over here. I thank all of you for your support and compassion for my family. Please continue to pray.

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

I'm glad you get to have some time to be with your mom and just be able to enjoy yourselves.

Lisa,
We are all praying for you that God will ease your pain - stay strong!!

Aubrey Bergbower & Vicki Ferguson

Christina said...

I know this is so hard for you. And there really are no words to help. Just know that there is a big blog world here if you need us and we are praying for you and your family.
Enjoy every moment you get with your mom. These are memories you will hold onto forever.

Sarah D said...

Amanda,

Thanks for the update.

Anytime you don't have time (or don't want to post something) just send me an e-mail and I can put something on my blog.

Stay strong.

Sarah