Thursday, June 19, 2008

Update II

Mom had her cysto on Tuesday, and as far as the urologist could tell the blood in her urine is caused by irritation from her newest chemo. This is good news, however, she will not be able to continue with her chemo until this is completely cleared up.

I am going to stay with Mom on Sunday and go to the doctor with her Monday. Hopefully the Dr. will be able to use another chemo for now until her problem clears up. I will keep you all updated.

I cannot express enough to all of you how thankful I am for the support we are receiving. Please keep praying for my mom. It is so hard to see her like she is right now. I know that if it weren't for prayer she may not even be here right now. Thank you again...you have no idea what it means to read your comments and encouraging words.

0 comments: