Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Before Pictures

Okay....so I thought I took a few more pictures of the house so I could show you the before. Well I didn't. Here are the few pictures that I have. I will post more when I get everything arranged and settled.
Nick's bathroom. (look he already knows how to keep the toilet seat up!)
The kitchen. We plan to have a housewarming party with lots of fun food. Maybe some of my friends from my hometown can attend.

The dining room that leads to one of the patios.


The living room. I convinced my husband that we don't need three TVs in this room. This was a huge accomplishment.

5 comments:

Jess said...

Looks nice!! Congrats on your new place!

Amanda M said...

Thanks Jess...Can't believe you are up this late. Must be a night owl like me!!!!

Sarah D said...

Wow! Looks great!

Let's see more!

Christina said...

Great before pics! Can't wait to see the after pics!!! :-)

Aubrey said...

Looks pretty snazzy!! Hope you can find stuff to put on all those bare floors!