Tuesday, May 13, 2008

New Do

Last week we decided it was way past time to get Reggie groomed. I have never owned a long haired dog, so to be honest I was not aware of the up keep. We took him to a place called Bark Avenue. VERY cute. It was like a little boutique. The lady was not very friendly, but she did a rather nice job. She only charged $25. That is amazing since the vet charges $18 alone just to trim nails.

To be quite honest when I picked him up I laughed because I could not believe this was my dog. Now I think I like the cut a lot. He does look more like a poodle though. Oh well at least we found a summer do.

2 comments:

Lisa French said...

Reggie looks so much better. I like the cut. Mom

Jess said...

OMGoodness..... He is sooo cute!! I'm going to show Olivia this picture when she gets home from school!