Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Today...Cinco De Mayo....would mark the third anniversary of my mom and my step dad Mike. I am sure this day is not easy for him. I wanted to take the time to wish him happiness. Mike is such a wonderful man. My mom and Mike were married for a very short 5 months before they got the news. He stood by her side from day one. He loved her unconditionally and for that I am so grateful. I truly believe that my mom lived as long as she did because of him. Thank you for that. I hope that you are able to have a good day today. I am thinking about you and I love you!

1 comments:

mylifeastina said...

I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Strength is a great thing and family, no matter how they are your family, that is what they remain, the strength behind the tears and laughter! Take Care. I enjoy reading your blogs