Friday, April 17, 2009

Sushi

A couple of days ago I noticed that our pet fish Sushi really need to have his tank cleaned. I ran the regular VERY hot soapy water and brought his tank next to the sink. I got the strainer out to rinse out all those decorative beads that lay at the bottom and then procceded to "catch" sushi. I had him in my homemade net and was transferring him to his fresh water. As I drug him across the sink he decided to jump out of the net and right into the boiling sink of soapy water I had just prepared. I tried my hardest to dig him out, burning my hand in the process. When I finally got to him i dropped immediately into the fresh water I had waiting for him. He started to swim upside down. I knew that it was over. Within a few minutes Sushi was completely cooked. Thank goodness Nick really doesn't understand it. We flushed him down the toilet and headed to Pet smart for a new Sushi......

0 comments: