Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Nicks First Real Snow

Nick and I both have a snow day again. It snowed so much more last night. (Betsy I hope you got as much as we did!) I wanted to take Nick out yesterday, but it sleeted all day. When we got up this morning to find "no school" we looked out side to see what awaited us. We have over a foot of snow!

Nick watching daddy clean of his car. Don't you like the plumbers crack?
Can I taste it mommy?





Nick loved the snow until he lost one of his gloves and his hand got wet! We tried to build a snowman, but it is definitely not packing snow!





2 comments:

Aubrey said...

When the hands and face get wet is our cue to go back in also. I had to look up your post last year on the snow ice cream....it was YUMMY!!

Amanda M said...

Oh i forgot about that...Will have to make some tonight. Thanks for the reminder!