Tuesday, January 27, 2009



It has been a while since I posted. I have a lot to catch up on.

  • I started a new semester on the 20th and can tell you that by far this is my most exciting! I get OB for 8 weeks and then Med-Surg! I really wanted to specialize in OB to begin with, but when my mom got sick I thought I was interested in Oncology. Being in clinicals for OB have shown me what I really want to do! It is great!
  • Nick is having a little problem with the potty. When he is at daycare he does great! When he comes home I constantly remind him to use the potty. He does okay, but then every evening he poops on his floor....takes off his clothes and poops on the floor EVERY NIGHT. He even took his clothes off one day and peed on his bed. We put him on the potty at the same time every night because that just seems to be his schedule. Didn't help I am not sure what to do anymore. I have tried time-out, and taking things away, but then I remind myself he is only two.
  • We have mice....We set traps and caught two, but now they are getting smart. I set three traps and laced them with peanut butter. In the morning when I check them the peanut butter is gone but no mice! I got the sticky pads and still no mice. GRRR!
  • My 30th birthday was great! It started out kinda shaky because I didn't receive my yearly anticipated call from mom, but I got many wonderful birthday wishes from so many people! My husband even got me a $100 gift card to Victorias Secret...guess the Granny Panties aren't doing it for him anymore!
  • I am so excited about the snow. We have not had snow yet this season. Nick has never been able to play in the snow so I can't wait to take him outside. We just have to wait for the sleet to stop.

1 comments:

Dawn said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

And I too am SO thrilled about the snow.