Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary...

Today is my two year anniversary. I just want to wish my husband a wonderful day. He is taking me to the Bears/Rams game on Sunday to celebrate. We got a room in the same hotel that the Bears will be staying in. I am soooo excited. We are going down on Saturday to stay and go out to eat somewhere...Hopefully Edmonds 15. I would love to eat sushi, but my husband will not go for that. Anyway I hope you have a fantastic day today Ryan...and here is to many, many more.
I Love You!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Happy Anniversary! Wishing you many more:)

Dawn said...

Congrats on two years together! Wishing you many, many more!

Shasta said...

Congrats, Amanda!!

Jarad, Kristan, my mom & dad will be @ the Rams game too this Sunday. :)

Have a great weekend.