Tuesday, October 28, 2008

So Long Cardinals Season

I have promised this post for a long time. However I have been sooo busy with work, school etc that I have not held up on my commitment. Here are a few pictures from the ballgame where I got to meet Dawn from Must Love Tots and HH (Yes girls I know he looks like Albert, but he is TAKEN!) I was so glad to meet Dawn. She is such a sweetheart. We both decided that maybe we should have a commencement of the bloggers. If anyone is interested let me know! It would be a great time. I am sure we have so much to talk about!


Dawn and HH

Me, Dawn and Nick
Dawn and HH


Nick



One of the very few pictures where Ryan doesn't have his eyes closed! AMAZING!





2 comments:

Sarah D said...

I am jealous!

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

We do need to have a "blogopalooza"!

JenniJones said...

hey girl just made a blog have no idea how to work it at all. the pics are very cute. i love your glasses!