Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I have been tagged!


Here are the rules:1. Post the rules on your blog.2. Write 6 random things about yourself.3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post(or as many as you want)4. If you are tagged, do it and pass the tag along.5. Enjoy


1. I am so overwhelmed with school right now that I wonder if I am going to make it.


2. I inherited my mothers sewing machine and would love to quilt, but do not know how to .


3. My husband is asleep right now and has no idea I am up adding posts to my blog. He would be very disappointed that I am not studying.


4. I do not get to cook the foods I like because my husband only eats meat and potatoes.


Veggies....forget about it. I am dying to have some type of vegetables in my life.


5. I have lost 15 pounds since my moms funeral. It is not that I am trying not to eat....I just do not have an appetite. (boy do I miss her)


6. I really miss living in a small town and being close to my friends and family!


I am supposed to tag six people now:


Must love tots

Just one more thing

Will I am
Let me tell ya something
Living Our Simple Life
Volkman Family

3 comments:

Mrs. Carr said...

Speaking from experience...YOU WILL MAKE IT! It's hard...but you will do it.

Emily Volkman said...

I am totally there with you on #4.
What are we going to do w/ these men!!! :)

Dawn said...

So I apologize I'm so late with this. I've been horrible at having time to do much of anything. It's all I can do to get out a post sometimes.

I relate to the weight loss thing. I lost 10 lbs last month bc mom couldn't eat. I couldn't bring myself to eat either. Bad cycle.

I would love to learn to quilt. I have aunts that know how. Maybe we could learn together.

Studying sucks. But you're doing great!

K, my turn now...