Tuesday, September 23, 2008


Tonight my family and I got to enjoy a beautiful night at the ballpark. We ate hot dogs and brats, peanuts, and swigged down a few ice cold cokes. We watched a future hall of fame pitcher (Randy Johnson) get hammered by the Cardinals bats. I wonder if any of you have been to the ballpark lately. Normally my husband and I go about thirty times a year, but with school and everything else this year I have only been able to go a few times. Well tonight I saw something amazing. The beer vendors now accept all major credit cards. They carry a little credit card machine on the side of thier belt like you would a cell phone. Vendor + Credit Card Machine = AWESOME! Now you don't have to leave the comfort of your seat if you want a beer and don't carry cash. I still cannot believe my eyes.

We had a fantastic night although we had to leave a little early because little man was running a bit of a temperature. Sure hope he is not getting sick because honestly I just don't have the time for it.

Till Next Time.....

4 comments:

Megan said...

sounds like you had a good time I hope your little guy is feeling better.

DeAnn said...

Just wanted to say thanks for the birthday wish!

Aunt Judy said...

Sure hope my little buddy is feeling better. I'm anxious to see him soon!

Dawn said...

We're going to the game tonight and I'm so stoked!