Saturday, September 27, 2008

Strides for a cure....

On October 4, I am participating in a walk to help raise money strictly for breast cancer. When my mom passed away, I promised her that I would do whatever I could to help raise money or bring awareness. This event came to my attention through our Student Nurses Association and will be at my school. I am trying to raise money in my mothers honor and donate it in her name. If you could like to donate pleas click on the link below and check out my personal page.
Any contribution is greatly appreciated.
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/MakingStridesAgainstBreastCancer/MSABCBlueprint?px=6019573&pg=personal&fr_id=11691

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Doing what I can.

And it was AWESOME to finally meet you face to face on Saturday night.

You're even more gorgeous and truly spectacular in person. Loved meeting your hubby and your son is SO precious.

Sarah D said...

Look at you go!!

WOW! I am impressed and very proud of you Amanda.