Friday, August 15, 2008

Our "New" Home


The hotel life really is not too bad after all. We live right next to the pool and hot tub, have breakfast made for us every single morning, and even have a happy hour every evening.


Breakfast is not just cereal and donuts. It includes waffles, french toast, scrabbled eggs, biscuits and gravy, sausage as well as many other choices. Every night we get to enjoy happy hour. This does not just include adults as children are welcome too. Ryan and I get to enjoy three free adult beverages and Nick is welcome to soda, juices and milk. In addition there is a spread of wonderful snack food including nachos with everything you could want, veggies and dip, chips, popcorn and snack mixes. Who would have thought that living in a hotel would have such perks. I am sure that it will get old after a while. I am really glad we have an indoor/outdoor pool as well as a hot tub. I invite anyone who would like to visit to please do so and and take advantage of all that has been offered to us. Since we are going to be here so long the front desk has already given us the okay. I plan on going to the house in the next few days to take some pictures to post and let you all see our destruction.

2 comments:

Jamee said...

I love, LOVE staying in a hotel. The Drury is where Hank and I stayed after my surgery, it is super nice. I wish I had destruction, but then I would be at the River Park Motel, not quite as appealing.

Anonymous said...

The Suite Life of Ryan, Amanda and Nick!

Maybe Nick can learn some pranks to play on the hotel staff just like Zach and Cody.