Monday, August 11, 2008

Hello out there

It has been almost a week now since we buried my mom. It has really been one of the hardest weeks of my life. I have never felt the emptiness I feel now. I am so used to calling her at least once a day. Now no one answers. I miss her voice so much. I wonder who I will turn to now when I have something I need advice about. I am trying to get things back to normal, but somehow I know it will just never be the same. I hope to post a few pics of Nick soon to get off this subject. I just don't know when I will get around to doing it.
Thank you so much to all of you who have shown me support and love through this incredibly tough time. Without all of you this would have been unbearable.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Welcome back Amanda..
Hope you and family are doing well.

Time will help heal the pain.. Take Care Girl
Your still in our prayers

Emily Volkman said...

you are always in my prayers. I just can't imagine what you have been through.