Thursday, May 8, 2008

New Home


Many may not know this yet, but Ryan and I finally bought a house. We have lived with Bud and Linda (my in-laws) for almost 2 1/2 years now and we finally have a place of our own.
The "Upstairs" Martins have been more than generous to us by helping us to make it through the past few years while I was going to school and saving money to get our own place.
When we moved to Fairview, we knew that this would be a fantastic opportunity not only for us, but for Nick as well. Bud and Linda were more than happy to open their home to us so that we did not have to struggle while trying to find a place we could afford. I don't know what we would have done without their help.
Although it seem like a dream I am glad to say that Ryan and I finally have our own home. We got a tremendous deal on a home and it will be perfect for the next few years while I finish school.
We have started moving a few things into the house and it is starting to come together. I think we should be officially moved into our new place by the 19Th. I am so excited to be starting this new adventure. I really can't wait to start planting flowers and such. I have before pictures to post soon and then I will post after pictures.
Thanks Bud and Linda for all the support!

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

Congrats on the new purchase! Hopefully Nick won't miss being so close to the grandparents, or you either for that matter. Good luck in getting moved in!!

Christina said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Can't wait to see the pics!!! :-)

Sarah D said...

Congrats!!

Can't wait to see pics of the new place.

Amanda said...

Congratulations on the new house! Hopefully your son will provide lots of "boys will be boys" moments in it for you!