Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Chance of A Lifetime

Ryan and Bud in front of the 13th (Azalea) green at Augusta National.
Hole 16 (Red Bud)

The Clubhouse
Tiger's ball on hole 9 (Carolina Cherry)

Tiger himself on hole 9 (Carolina Cherry)

Tiger again.


Hole 10 (Camellia)

Tee box at hole 11 (White Dogwood) 505 yd par 4
Hole 16 (Red Bud)
Ryan and Bud were able to visit the most elite course ever designed. Ryan was able to get two tickets to the practice rounds for the Masters this year for his dad for Christmas. They had a terrific time and got to see a course a limited number of people ever set foot on. I'm glad to have Ryan home. I am very glad they were able to experience this together. One day I have a feeling my husband and son will be making this trip.











2 comments:

Nancy said...

Wow.. Beautiful pics!!

Sorry, I'm not into golf, but the landscaping and flowers are
beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

I will definitely have to share these with my hubby. He will be so jealous!