Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The New Do!


On Monday I went to the STL hair show with my friend Brandy. If any of you remember at one time I had a Cosmetology licence. Anyway we sat at the booth of the Renegade Stylist for quite sometime. He was taking random people out of the audience to cut their hair....with clippers. I really wanted something different so to my surprise he chose me! Woo Hoo! He cut my hair into this style using clippers. It was amazing. He then pumped up the AC/DC and blow dried my hair using not one but two hair dryers. It was pretty cool. I am very please with how it turned out. Much better than the stringy crap I've been living with for so long! Thanks Brandy for a good time!

5 comments:

Christina said...

HOTTIE!

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Ashley and Evan said...

Super cute! That style looks good on you!

Dawn said...

LOVE it! And your stunner shades too!

mylifeastina said...

I love the new do! I was at the same hair show and this past weekend, i got my hair cut off, it was a design they used at the hair show!! Redken stage! fun stuff