Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I-L-L........I-N-I

Tomorrow, Ryan and I are traveling to Campaign to watch the Fighting Illini beat up on Penn State. I love Illinois basketball!!!!! I haven't been able to go to any games this year though because of my school schedule. I have clinicals early Thursday morning, but hey, who needs sleep right. Thankfully it is a 6 pm game so we should be home around 11:30 or so. I'll be in the delivery room for all twelve hours of my clinical on Thursday, so that should help to keep me awake! GO ILLINI!!!!!

2 comments:

Kocher Family said...

I Love the Illini to! I'm so jealous...I have never been to a game..... Sad isn't it?

JenniJones said...

just wanted to tell you that that is awesome that you get to be in labor and delivery during clinicals.. i want to be in ob so bad.. and it sucks tht i did not make it in the program.. i will try again after i have the baby.. but maybe i will get to see you in the hospital im due in july..i having him at memorial.. also i know this is off the subject but i had a dream about you last night you were my math teacher at swic.. i know weird lol. have a good time at the game and you go girl with all the taht you have been doing!!