Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Girls Christmas Party

Here are some pictures from the 5th annual girls Christmas party that I attended on December 15th. This is only my second year, but hope to go to many more. We started the night out with appetizers galore. Everything was sooooo good. We then had a wine tasting. I think we finished about 15 bottles of wine. It was harder this year than last year because we added two more wines. We all exchanged gifts and had a Merry time. Thanks Jen for hosting. Can't wait till next year!

The wine tasting.
Mandy and Rachel

Megan, Rachel and Mandy

Mandy, me, Megan, Jen, Marcy, and Karrie

same as above...remove me add Rachel.(someone had to take the pic)

Rachel and Marcy enjoying their wine.
Don't know whats going on here.

Playing the Wii. Notice the pink lump in the couch. That's Marcy not feeling so hot.

I think I whooped up on Rachel in tennis!

2 comments:

Jamee said...

looks like a lot of fun, I really need to get into this WII craze. I hear it is a killer workout

Amanda M said...

Oh yes it is. The first couple of days after we got our Wii a year ago Ryan and I were so sore we couldn't hardly move...either a good workout or maybe we are just really out of shape?