Saturday, November 29, 2008

Trip to the ER

This is Nick. Accident prone Nick. Poor guy gets it honestly from his mommy. Yesterday while I was cleaning the house this happened. I walked around the corner from the kitchen to the living room. Noggin is on, but a little boy is missing. As I scan the floor I find a trail.....dirty pull up....pants.....socks.......shoes. I follow the trail to find Nick on the potty. Little man got himself on the potty and was in the process of finishing up i suppose, although by the looks of the diaper there was not much left to finish. Anyway...I congratulate him on being such a big boy but remind him he needs to go before he does so in his pants. He asks me to please leave the bathroom. (Guess he needs his privacy too) As he is waving me off he leans too far forward and takes a face plant to our ceramic tile. As I pick him up blood begins pouring out of his mouth. I inspect it but cant see much. Well off to the ER we went just in case. I was mostly concerned with his two front teeth because they would not quit bleeding. Well needless to say all is well and we escaped the ER once again with no stitches or missing teeth. Very lucky we are!

1 comments:

Christina said...

Poor little guy! I'm glad everything's ok. :-)