Thursday, November 13, 2008

Breakfast conversation

Mommy: Nick Nick what would you like for breakfast?

Nick: I would like matawoni and cheese

Daddy: You cant have macaroni and cheese for breakfast. How bout eggs?

Nick: I would like matawoni and eggs.

Mommy: With cheese?

Nick: Yes pweese mommy.

Daddy: How bout just eggs?

Nick: Matawoni and eggs.

Mommy: You can have what ever you want for breakfast.

Needless to say he had macaroni and cheese with a side of eggs for breakfast. At least he got part of his dairy consumption for the day.....

6 comments:

Sarah D said...

I say as long as they eat!!

Jack has had popcorn for breakfast the past two mornings.

Amanda M said...

I feel the same way...the doctor even said that as long as they are hungry let them eat what they want. I sure do love popcorn...maybe that will be breakfast tomorrow;)

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain.

Macaroni and Cheese is the only thing Maddie EVER wants to eat.

I bring Easy Mac to the store for her...and she begs for it at home too.

Dawn said...

Gotta be healthier than fudge pop tarts.

Emily Volkman said...

I'm with you two,,, what ever the hell works!!

aczumbahlen said...

My kids would eat sh#t if I added it to mac n cheese! If it was good for them I would probably try it!