Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Catching Up

Wow things have been a little crazy here.

  • Started clinicals finally. So much studying I am usually not sure where to start.
  • I broke down and bought one of those "rolling backpacks". A case of....you know your old when...
  • Nick started Daycare on Monday. I made Ryan take him. I wanted to be the one to pick him up so that I was not the bad guy.
  • A lady at work has discovered she has a large tumor that has to be removed, so she will be out of work for sometime. I am picking up some of the extra hours.
  • I am trying to get my house clean. After being out of it for 51 days it is almost impossible to catch up. Almost like moving in all over again.
  • I met Dawn from Must Love Tots as well as "HH" at a baseball game sometime back and am just now posting about it. She is as terrific in person as she is online. I hope we get to hang out again soon!
  • I am not making A's in my classes. I am very disappointed. I know I can do better than this.
  • I miss my mom more and more every single day. It is the little things that make me cry randomly. I put on a sweatshirt the other day and it smelled just like her....I lost it. I just miss her.
  • I need to start my Christmas shopping. For some reason I am really in NO mood whatsoever for the holidays. Bah Humbug! Plus I have to work Thanksgiving any way.
  • I miss blogging and hope to do more of it soon.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Sending lots of smiles your way. Sounds like you need some!

I feel your pain on Christmas... that's why I took the easy out this year. I emailed you about it.

Dawn said...

Smiles and hugs.

And I loved meeting you!

See the pumpkin post for details!