Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Little Man!


Seems like just yesterday I was bringing Nick home from the hospital. Now he walks, talks and has a personality all his own. I wonder where the time went. We had a very small party for him last night with just Ryan, my mother in law and I. With all that has happened there was just not time to plan a party. I feel really bad but on the other hand am thankful he is only two. Next year there will be a blow out!
Happy Birthday baby boy! We love you!

5 comments:

Jess said...

Happy Birthday Nick! We hope you have a wonderful day:)

Christina said...

I hope all of Nick's birthday wishes come true!

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday Nick!

Amanda, don't worry about the lack of a blowout bash....he won't remember.

Mandy K said...

Hi Mandy, I was very sorry to hear about your mom. Ryan sent Aaron a text when we were on vacation. I just can't losing you mom. Maybe next time you are in town we can get together with the kids or all of us go out to dinner or something. Time to let old fueds rest and start anew.

Sarah D said...

Happy Birthday Nick!!

Two is such a great age. Enjoy it Amanda. And please, don't worry about the party thing. I think it is a bigger deal for the parents than the kids.