Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Summer Vacation is Over

Its official...My summer vacation ended at 8:30 am. I started my very first Nursing Class. I am taking Clinical Calculations. I could have tested out of the class, but chose not to. I thought it would be a great refresher and why wouldn't you take the class (unless you are an LPN) to learn about all the meds?
Jess and I got to class about 20 minutes early. We drank our coffee and waited for our instructor to arrive. When she arrived and introduced herself we figured out she will be one of the easier instructors, but we should not get used to it.
We were breezin through class fine when all of a sudden I felt like I was going to get sick. I did not want to leave in the middle of class, so I tried to hold back...I couldn't. I had to leave. I got sick on my first day of Nursing school. Not just once, but twice. I don't normally get sick so I guess I have to chalk it up to too many cups of coffee, no breakfast, the stress of starting a new class and whatever else may have been on my mind.
And no I am NOT pregnant!
Hopefully Thursday will go a little smoother.

2 comments:

Jamee said...

Good luck!!

Christina said...

Are you sure there's not a baby on the way??? ;-) Get well, soon!!!