Sunday, May 4, 2008

A Great Weekend!

Although it didn't seem long enough, I had a fantastic weekend. My mom made the trip over on Friday and left this morning. It was really great to be able to spend so much time with her. I think I really wore her out though. She spoiled us all rotten.
Nick loves having her around. When he woke up from his nap this afternoon he came downstairs and was apparently wondering where his grandma was because he looked at me curiously and asked, "Ma Maw seepin?" I had to tell him a few times that Ma Maw had gone home, but we would see her again soon.
For those of you who may not know, My mom is a big Yadier Molina fan. (STL cardinals pitcher) Well Ryan found out through a few friends where Yadi lived and so Ryan drove her by this weekend. (I had to work both nights she was here) Anyway...they actually saw Yadi in his dining room. How cool is that.
Well mom I hope you had as much fun as I did and I hope we aren't apart as long as we were this time. I love you!

0 comments: