Monday, April 28, 2008

Weekend At Ma Maws

Oh what a weekend it was. I spent it working and studying. Nick, luckily got to spend the weekend with his Ma Maw. He was even able to spend Sunday with his Uncle Michael and Aunt Amy. (Sorry if you guys didn't get a nap!) I think they both enjoyed every minute of it. Nick went to bed with out a fight tonight and I am sure my mom was exhausted as well. Mom took Nick to Sam Parr on Saturday where a majority of my family spent the weekend camping. Mom said that Nick played outside the entire day. He was actually around other kids for a change. He did not have a nap for two days. He even ate morel mushrooms. Mom said he and Gauge (nephew) ate so many that she had to make them stop because she was afraid they would get belly aches. I haven't had a morel mushroom is about three years. I am very jealous.

Mom is coming over this weekend to stay and I really hope she gets some time to relax. I hope I didn't push her too far with Nick either although I know she really enjoyed it. Thanks so much Mom!



1 comments:

Lisa French said...

You are so welcome and I am alittle tired but I will recover from the weekend. Love to all.