Sunday, March 16, 2008

Oh What A Beautiful Day...

How I would love to have Amber Lindemann's skills as a photographer!!! Today Rachel and I took our children to Eckert's for their 2008 Egg-Citement! For $6.00 we were able to hunt Easter eggs, take our picture with the Easter bunny, do face painting, get a free treat to decorate, plant a seed, and pet sweet newborn animals such as duck, chicks and rabbits. What an amazing place. Nick was absolutely blown away by all the activities that were available to him. What a fun time. Amber if you are ever looking for a new place to take pics this could be a new spot. It has orchard after orchard with flowers and unique landscaping. Eckert's has something new to do every season. I am sure for some of you it may be a drive, but it is sooooo worth it. They have a restaurant and a grocery store. There are so many things to do you would be amazed. It is like the Greenup Pumpkin Patch that stays open for every season. If any of you are interested let me know and I would be glad to forward you a schedule of activities that are upcoming. I can't wait to take Nick apple picking!!!
Nick ready to go. He kept saying bye bye. He was ready to go before I was.


Holding a 1 day old hatched baby chic!

Kissin the bunny.

More bunny action.

Ready for the big hunt!
Found one Mama!

Oppsie!
Just a cute pic!


5 comments:

Lisa French said...

That little boy is sooo handsome. I just love hime to pieces

amberlindemann said...

aw shucks! :) I would love a schedule of events. I'd love to take the kids down there. We are always looking for cool things to do.

:)
amber

Amanda M said...

I will get one and email it to you!

Sarah D said...

count me in on that as well-maybe Amber and I could make a trip over together.

That place looks like somewhere Jack would just love!

Do they have a website? If so, would you post it on your blog?

Anonymous said...

Looks like a super fun day, filled with lots of memories!!!