Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Eckerts



I have had a few requests for a schedule of events for Eckerts. If any of you are interested you can visit their website and sign up for their mailing list. They will send you coupons all the time. The coupons are amazing too...free apples, pies, breakfast with the bunny just to mention a few. They also send you coupons for 25% of an item from their garden center all the time. Eckerts is so neat and almost all the produce and plant life you see come directly from thier orchard. Sign up for their mailing list and browse their website at http://eckerts.com/.
Enjoy!

7 comments:

Sarah D said...

that place looks so nice. Have you ever done any of there more adult type activities?

Amanda M said...

Not yet, but I would love to try the wine and cooking classes. I am sure they are like everything else...lots of fun!

Brandy said...

I would like to do the wine and cooking class too. Blair sends me their dressing, and it is wonderful!

Amanda M said...

Brandy
You should come over sometime! PS congrats on the new baby!

Aubrey said...

Brandy had a new baby???

Congrats!!

Brandy said...

Thanks. She is so sweet. Amber just took our pictures, you can see them on her website. I will let you know when I am coming through sometime. We come that way pretty often!

Amanda M said...

I saw your pictures online...They were really good! She looks like Tristan (hope I spelled that right).