Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

Easter was fantastic. We got to spend a lot of time with mom and my brother and his family. We left on Saturday evening and spent the night with my brother. We were able to watch my nephews dye eggs and when we woke up in the morning the bunny actually found Nick there too. That bunny is so smart.
On Sunday we took my mom the the Ramada and had brunch. It was so good! We all ate so much. The food was really good and we all had a very good visit. After brunch we headed to Newton to see the rest of my family. My Aunt Kathy hosted and we had more really good food. Needless to say I ate WAY too much this weekend.
All in all we had a really good Easter. I am glad that we all got to spend time together for the holiday! Nick was really cute when he hunted eggs this year. When e would find one he would just throw it in the basket. They
were real eggs mind you. We didn't have many eggs left.


I have to tell you that we came home with eight Easter baskets for Nick. EIGHT...how will we ever get rid of all this candy. I rarely give him candy, but thought maybe I should start giving him some everyday!


























0 comments: