Tuesday, February 12, 2008

We finally got it!!!!

After days of calling Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Target, Toys R Us, Gamestop, Slackers and whoever else..... we have finally landed a Nintendo Wii game system. I cannot believe how hard it was to get this system when it is not even Christmas time. Ryan and I played the system at my cousins house this weekend and we knew we had to have one. We were both VERY sore for two days. It is actually really good exersize. I even hear they are putting them in nursing homes to help get the elderly a little exersize. We will let you know how we feel in the next few days.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tennis will KILL you! We've had ours for over a year now but when we first got it, Bruce and I were SO sore from playing tennis. My arms, My back, My neck.

Welcome To The World of WII!!!!

Debbie C. said...

I understand from what Ryan said yesterday at mom's that the two of you are getting quite the workout from this!

I have yet to try one, but I understand it is the most fun form of exercise...:)