Monday, February 18, 2008

Time to Start Potty Training?

I am not sure, but I think maybe it is time to start potty training. I went to the mailbox the other day and when I came back in the house Nick had his shirt up and was pulling at his dipar saying poop. Low and behold he had done just that. Is this an indication that he is ready for some potty time? We bought a potty a few weeks ago, but have not "forced" it on him yet. A lot of my family believe in going by the phases of the moon. Heck anything is worth a try. Lets hope this is easier than I have been told.

3 comments:

Sarah D said...

how old is Nick exactly?

Amanda M said...

Nick just turned 18 months on the 19th of February.

Anonymous said...

Well, if it matters at all...Maddie turned 2 on Nov. 7 and she is still not even the least bit interested in the potty!!!

And they say girls are easier than boys.

What a CROCK!

I even bribe her with
Mini - M n M's....her very favorite. Still doesn't work.

But she does usually end up with the M n M's. I know - I'm a sucka!!