Friday, February 22, 2008

My Top Six Picks

Last night Ryan and I finally got caught up on our shows. (Thank goodness for tivo) After reading a posting on Sarah Sez I do have to agree that the women were mostly boring. I am disappointed that they all picked somewhat sappy slow songs to sing. We are now down to twenty contestants and here are my picks for the top six in random order.
Syesha Mercado

Robbie Carrico

Ramiele Malubay



Michael Johns


Jason Castro


Carly Smithson
I think this should turn out to be a very interesting year of idol. I was bored in the begining, but now I can't wait for Tuesday to roll around. Vote in my poll to see which of my top six you prefer.






2 comments:

Rebekah said...

i voted for Carly... big surprise! i kinda like that Amanda chick too though. she seems like someone you could run into at MVP.

Amanda M said...

I really liked her too. I like the whole Janis Joplin vibe she has going on!