Sunday, December 30, 2007

What is your resolution?

What exactly is a New Years resolution? According to the dictionary, a New Years resolution is a commitment that an individual makes to a project or a habit, often a lifestyle change that is generally interpreted as advantageous. Last year I didn't even make a resolution because I find it difficult to keep up with them. This year however I am going to try to make a resolution that I can keep. I took a class this last semester that taught me a lot about nutrition and exercise and I find myself reading labels more often and buying things that contain whole wheat or whole grains. I know there are other things I can do to try to make myself more healthy as well. I guess my resolution is to become more aware of how to be healthy and set a good example of healthiness if you will to my son. I am not sure this will rub off on my husband since he does not eat vegetables, but I can sure try.

I have added a pole to my blog so tell me what your new years resolution is.

The top ten resolutions of the New Year:

1. Spend Time with friends and family

2. Fit in Fitness

3. Tame the Bulge

4. Quit smoking

5. Enjoy life more

6. Quit Drinking

7. Get out of debt

8. Learn something new

9. Help others

10. Get more organized

0 comments: