Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Nick's First NFL Game

Just to state the obvious to begin with...I am a HUGE Bears fan. Ryan, however got free tickets to the Rams game on Sunday and he tells me that we cannot turn down free tickets as we may never get them offered to us again.
I told him I would go, but I was going to wear my regular football season Sunday Clothes....Anything Bears. He stated that this would just not be appropriate because you cannot wear the clothing of an NFL team that is not play. So anyway I went for something neutral. Nick had a blast. He stood in the aisle and danced to the music. as people would come by he would hold out his hand to give them "knuckles'. This is something that he has picked up on this football season.


Here is our little dancer. He was more entertainment than those stinkin Rams....Oh Well at least Nick got to catch a game. Next time I think I will suggest soldier field.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What FABULOUS memories for him!! Hope you took lots of pictures.

Grandma Linda said...

Nick likes any kind of sport but, hopefully, he won't be a Rams fan when he grows up. The main thing is that he looks like he was having fun. Let's see...not yet 2 years old and he has been to more professional sports than a number of people. What a kid and what opportunities for him in the Metro East. Go, Nick!!!