Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Yes I am late as usual, but Merry Christmas anyway. I hope that Santa found all of you and left you all you asked for. We had a fantastic Christmas. I did not come home, but I hosted Christmas for my Mom and Brother and their families at my house this year. A great time was had by all and I think we all got way more than we needed. Christmas is my favorite time of year. Not because of all the presents, but because of family and the true meaning of Christmas. I just hope that the meaning of Christmas does not get lost in all the wrapping paper and stockings. Merry Christmas and a Happy 2008!

3 comments:

Lisa French said...

What a precious little boy. Thanks for the wonderful time we had at the Martin house for our Christmas this year. We are truly enjoyed it. Love, MOM

Sarah D said...

What a cute picture with Santa!

I bet your Christmas was really fun this year with Nick!

Did he like opening gifts?

Amanda M said...

I am not sure who had more fun...Nick opening presents, or me watching him. It was fantastic.