Saturday, December 15, 2007

Farewell Jimmy!!

As most of you may know...I am a HUGE STL Cardinal fan. In particular though i heart me some Jimmy Edmonds. I stood in line for three hours last year to try to buy a ticket to meet him and get his autograph. They sold out as I was reaching the purchasing booth. Needless to say I met Chris Carpenter instead. (Not too shabby either) Anyway, When I woke up this morning my husband had text me and asked me to call him as soon as I woke up. For those of you who know my husband that is not anything out of the norm. He told me he had some sad news for me...Jimmy has been traded to the Padres. THE PADRES??????????? Yes Jimmy I know you live in southern California, but I haven't even had the chance to meet you yet. I sure wish he could have finished out his contract as a Cardinal and given me the opportunity to meet him, but I guess now I will have to move on and find me another favorite...Maybe that cute little Schumaker, or maybe Ankiel.....Audios Edmonds. You will always be my favorite.


















0 comments: