Thursday, November 29, 2007

Interesting

Not trying to be a scrooge, but caught a glimpse of a commercial this evening that just hit me the wrong way. I am not even sure what it was advertising, but a thump is heard at the door and an elderly lady answers. As she looks around music starts playing. ..Hark the Herald Angels I think. Anyway she looks over and children are waving from next door. A sweet gesture don't get me wrong, but isn't this why so many children in this country are overweight. How hard would it have been to walk next door and carol their neighbor. Maybe I am wrong. If so hopefully someone will put me in my place.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that was a commercial for Apple - I-Touch or maybe just I-Pod. Anyway, the kids recorded themselves singing it...then left the I-Touch or I-Pod on her front door as a gift.

Not disagreeing with your point tho!

Amanda M said...

Okay now I understand the commercial much better. Boy did I get the wrong idea on that one. Guess thats what I get for not watching the commercial.