Friday, November 16, 2007

Happy One Year Anniversary.....To Me!!!

I know our anniversary is not until tomorrow, but I didn't figure I would have much time to post this then. I thought some of you might enjoy a little recap of our wedding. It is so hard to believe we have been married for a year already.
I cant believe I actually made all the flowers for the wedding and reception. look at those shoes....sure wish I had an excuse to wear them again.
Almost time.

Sweet little face. Couldn't help but add this picture.


We finally did it!



Nick looks extremely shocked in this picture. I think we used this for a few of our Christmas cards last year.




Small wedding. Just the way we wanted it.






4 comments:

Rebekah said...

Congrats!

Grandma Linda said...

Doesn't seem like it's been a year already. I love the picture of you and Ryan. I think it is the first time I've seen it. Our little guy has sure changed, hasn't he? You were sure a beautiful bride.

Sarah D said...

Congrats!

Happy Happy

More wedding pics please!

Anonymous said...

Amanda - your little man is precious!! And you wedding pics - gorgeous! Let me know how you are!!