Sunday, October 14, 2007

Over the River and Through the Woods....


My mom called me a few days ago and said she had a favor to ask me. She does not have a treatment this week and wondered if she could keep Nick for a few days. She has not got to keep him much as she has been sick pretty much since he was born. Nick was helping me pack his things and was ready to go. I spent the day with my mom on Sunday and left Nick in her hands. I hope she knows what she is getting her self into..(just remember mom i am only a phone call a way) Wink, Wink. Hope the two of you have a blast this week.

2 comments:

Grandma Linda said...

How precious is this? I love your heading...I know he is enjoying his time with both of his Grandma Frenchs and I KNOW they are enjoying him. I'm so glad your mom feels up to having the little guy. I sure miss seeing him but feel so good that he is with his grandma Lisa.

Amanda M said...

I have spoken to my mom many times and let me tell you they are having a wonderful time. I too am glad he gets to spend time with his mamaw. My house is getting a much needed spring, summer, winter fall cleaning.