Friday, January 18, 2008

Welcome Home Reggie!!!!

We finally brought home our new little puppy. Reggie came home on January 16th. We had to take him to the emergency vet not even 10 hours after picking him up. He even had to spend the night to get IV's. He had a parasite and needed to be treated. Thank goodness he is going to be alright. I am beginning to wonder what I have gotten myself into with a new puppy and a 17 month old, but I am sure we will all adjust. (Hopefully Soon)
Notice his legs had to be shaved in order to put in the IV's.

Nick playing with his new little buddy. He is having a hard time trying to figure out why he can't pick up this fuzzy little bundle. To be honest, I think Nick is very jealous.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness.........He is so cute!!!!