Sunday, January 13, 2008

Only 2 Days Till Idol!!!!

American Idol starts in 2 days and I am giddy with anticipation as to what this year will bring. I was so disappointed in last year that the jury is still out whether or not I will be an Idol fan after this season. The year that Taylor Hicks won would have to be one of the best years so far and I feel that it will be very hard to beat. I do look forward to all the gossip that surrounds the celebrity judges and cannot wait to see which Paula will show up each day. I am sure you will probably all get very tired of my Idol chat, but hopefully some of you will be able to converse with me about it. I will start a poll to see how many Idol Watchers check in on my blog.
Of course there will never be another Chris Daughtry....My favorite Idol of all time. I think he should go down in the Idol hall of fame!!!!! (what a hottie!)










2 comments:

Rebekah said...

mmmm it doesn't get any better than Chris Daughtry!

Anonymous said...

I agree COMPLETELY! But I'm with ya about last season. Blake Lewis was da bomb...and he got shafted! Hopefully this season will bring more rare talent.